Ciarin's Portfolio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciarin's Portfolio

Sunday's are pretty slow at work so I had time to doodle in my sketchpad.

Out came The Grif.
    TheBucci.com | Real ID: email @ thebucci.com | Steam: ciarin7

That is amaizing.
    Sometimes I do an impression of myself. I can dress like myself, even act like myself sometimes.

Comment

Looks great as it is, but out of curiousity...Will a head be coming along at some point? Want to see how it comes out, if you add to the sketch.
      Poofe Farsteppe 'n Evandril Dracorum,
      Champions of Chaos,
      Defenders of Dragonkind

Comment

I like it. I wish I could draw like that, it would make getting into college be easyer (I want to enrol in an art school)

Comment

I did an update. I'll post the picture after I finish feeding strained green beans to Isabella, lol. but I didn't do the head yet.

edit: I made a whole page for it. http://art.ciarin.com/grif.htm

edit 2: added the head.

Comment

Painting of Freya (it's a work in progress)

here

Comment

Noice.
              The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Comment

awww, thanks.

Comment

Pretty.
                  ~Do not mess in the affairs of were-wolves, for you are crunchy and taste good with mead.~

My writings here- http://lady-soria24.livejournal.com/

Comment

UPDATE

Comment

the griffin is very good I really like it. And the face painting is great. Very nice work, keep them comeing.

Comment

Fire Flower

and

Dragon

Comment

I like the fire flower...don't get you're nose too close to it when smelling it though. I wonder if anyone would be allergic to it's pollen.
                          The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change

Comment

Originally posted by Coffee
                            I like the fire flower...don't get you're nose too close to it when smelling it though. I wonder if anyone would be allergic to it's pollen.
                            I am highly alergic. The last time I touched it I turned all red and blistery. I suspect that there are a lot of people that are not alergic, becuse they can even smoke it.
                            Sometimes I do an impression of myself. I can dress like myself, even act like myself sometimes.

Comment

New website update:

http://thebucci.com/art

also facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anna-...03081929746886

Comment

Working...
                              X