Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: /played II (11/6)

I'd also like to let you in on how the kiddo actually functions while playing. He will routinely get up during a fight to perform high impact calisthenics where others might faceroll their keyboard instead. He jumps about and growls and switches between pop culture references: Ben 10, Transformers, Plants vs. Zombies. If I could master that kind of transition, I probably wouldn't be roughly potato shaped.
    Who ever finds a way to replicate a child's energy level for an adult will be a billionaire by end of the week.

See... I played on Prexus. I must just be blocking it.

Fwang
    216 "
    Quote Originally Posted by oneton45 View Post
    Who ever finds a way to replicate a child's energy level for an adult will be a billionaire by end of the week.
    Except they will never divulge it because they will be busy running around like a kid again, for hours on end.
    PROTECT ME CONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    Except they will never divulge it because they will be busy running around like a kid again, for hours on end.
    They would divulge it, only to use it and the money to be a kid agian.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    What?! I was on that server from Velious to SoF. How is it that I never ran into you, even by pure chance or dumb luck? It wasn't exactly swarming with people.

Quote Originally Posted by oneton45 View Post
    Meth.

EDIT* - Yes Woody. You are blocking it. I try my best to do so as well during my moments of EQ nostalgia.

Fwang
    101 "
    "If I could master that kind of transition, I probably wouldn't be roughly potato shaped." I read that and the first thing I imagined was a 'Woody' Mr Potato Head playing an MMO......
    WoW, Aggramar (English) Server
    Deathforge, Pitt, Gnomevenom & Scalp

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I believe you did a comic on Prexus's woes back in the day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12