Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dukes of Thrones (1/19)

Dukes of Thrones (1/19)

No point over-explaining, this is a joke that came from the 'Tsuro of the Seas' episode of Wil Wheaton's Table Top. In the gag reel he called for some one to bring it to life. So that's what I did, as best I could. **shrugs**

It's not the way I expected to come back from hiatus, but the twitter response to the image was such that I figured I should probably post it to the site. It's sufficiently nerdy, I think. There have been some brilliant twitter comments. I'll share some of the best with you later. And I'll let you know what Wil thinks if her ever seas it.

Well folks... I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    No point over-explaining, this is a joke that came from the 'Tsuro of the Seas' episode of Wil Wheaton's Table Top. In the gag reel he called for some one to bring it to life. So that's what I did, as best I could. **shrugs**

It's not the way I expected to come back from hiatus, but the twitter response to the image was such that I figured I should probably post it to the site. It's sufficiently nerdy, I think. There have been some brilliant twitter comments. I'll share some of the best with you later. And I'll let you know what Wil thinks if her ever seas it.

Well folks... I'm back!
    welcome back, hope you managed to find a job you can call your own

Not yet. But I was getting itchy. Couldn't stay away any longer.

Welcome back Woody, I knew I was right not to change my home page from where it has been at for years

Yay. Backness is good.
    Mages;
    Damage (dealt) Per Second - good
    Damage (taken) Per Second - excellent!

*Welcomes you back with open tentacles*

Good to have you back Woody!

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Not yet. But I was getting itchy. Couldn't stay away any longer.

well good luck looking.. It took me 2 years of looking to find something, so I know how bad it can get.

the Diligent Subscriber DashCat9's Avatar
    Fwang
    1,145 "
    Yay GU!!!

XBL Gamertag - DarkXan

Welcome back, Woody!
    Great to have you back. Need my GU crack, life just isn't the same without it.
    Best of luck with job searching, hope you find something soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast